Tuesday 25 March 2014

The English Carousel - Week 1/3

Hello,

I hope you all got something out of today's session. Any feedback is appreciated. Today, the focus was on Qs 1 and 2 of Section A of the English Language Paper.

Here are some resources to help reinforce the messages from Week 1.

First of all, here's the powerpoint. Thanks to Mrs T for this:

 

 I also referred back to your mock on a few occasions during the lesson. Here's a reminder of the mock exam insert, as well as a series of marked top-band answers:



I also did my own model answer to Q4 from the exam. You can find it here.

There's another practice paper, with mark scheme and model answer here.

In the next week or so, I'll be updating my GCSE English Exam Guides. Last year's version is here, but there will be a few changes.

Hope this helps. Please leave a comment if you have any queries.

Newbies - please enter your email address in the box on the right of the page for regular updates when new posts are added.


Mr M

No comments:

Post a Comment